The Canon CanoScan LiDE 35 provides more than you might expect given the cost of just $80 (direct). The maximum 1,200-pixel-per-inch optical resolution is easily adequate for images and also sensibly accurate OCR results, as demonstrated by our examinations. And the good score for Optical Character Recognition as well as great rating for pictures make it worth your focus.
For internet as well as general use, the LIDE 35 is an excellent bet because of its affordable. With a resolution of 1200 x 2400dpi it is restricted, however as the majority of non-film scans are made at 300dpi, there’s no point in fretting the numbers video game.
Also, since the LIDE 35 is a call image-sensor scanner that uses LEDs, as opposed to complex mirrors as well as optics, it doesn’t need its very own power supply. Power for the LIDE 35 comes using the USB cable from your Mac. This makes the scan speed a little slow-moving, as the whole device is ranging from a low-power 5v USB port. The four easy-to-program quick switches on the front for shortcut copying, printing, emailing and routine scanning make a great last touch. Mark Sparrow
- Scanner Type; Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Light Source; Three-color RGB LEDs
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
- Interface; USB 2.0 Hi-Speed* (Cable included)
- Dimensions (W x D x H); 10.1(W) x 1.5(H) x 14.5(D)
- Weight; 3.7 lbs.
- Software; CanoScan Setup CD-ROM*** including: ScanGear® CS, CanoScan Toolbox CS, ArcSoft® PhotoStudio®, ScanSoft® OmniPage® SE OCR
- Power Source; Powered through USB port, no AC adapter required
- Max. Power Consumption; 2.5W (1.5W standby)
- Operating Temperature:; 41° – 95°F
- Operating Humidity: 10% – 90% RH
- Warranty; Toll-free telephone support. 1-year limited warranty (subject to certain terms and conditions, see www.canontechsupport.com for details) * USB 2.0 Hi-Speed is not supported by Windows 98. ** Systems with Pentium® III or higher, Celeron® (566MHz or higher), AMD: Athlon&$#153;, Athlon MP, Athlon XP or Duron are recommended. *** System requirements vary by application.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- A computer system with CD/DVD drive
- A USB cord to attach the computer with Canon CanoScan LiDE 35 printer
- Canon CanoScan LiDE 35 installment CD that includes the package
- Guidelines in setting up Canon CanoScan LiDE 35 Printer with a CD:
- A Canon CanoScan LiDE 35 printer configuration file, downloadable via web link listed below.
- A USB wire to link your computer system with Canon CanoScan LiDE 35 printer.
- Guidelines in installing Canon CanoScan LiDE 35 Printer with a setup file:.
- Canon CanoScan LiDE 35 printer arrangement data, downloadable by means of supplied links.
- A USB cord to connect with the computer.
- Guidelines in manually mounting a Canon CanoScan LiDE 35 Printer with configuration data:.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 35 printer uninstallation:
- Click on the Windows button. Click on “Control Panel”.
- Look for Canon CanoScan LiDE 35 printer chauffeur, choose “Uninstall a Program”.
- Wait up until Canon CanoScan LiDE 35 printer driver uninstallation is successful. Click “Finish” switch.
|ScanGear CS Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6|
|ScanGear CS Windows 7/Vista/Xp/2000 (32-bit)|
|Deldrv Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5|
|CanoScan Toolbox for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5|
|CanoScan Toolbox Windows Vista (32-bit)|
|CanoScan Toolbox Windows 2000/Me/Xp (32-bit)|
|Deldrv Windows 2000/Me/Xp (32-bit)|
|CanoScan Lide 35 – Quick Start Guide|