CanoScan LiDE 30 USB Flatbed Scanner has it covered. Just over an inch high, it has all the functions you call for to scan images, copy documents or e-mail your favored images. Top quality is superior with up to 1200 x 2400 dpi resolution and also roughly 48-bit deepness that delivers stunning color recreation with above 281 trillion viable shades. All at the touch of a button.
The LiDE 30 scan top quality is extraordinary, with approximately 1,200 x 2,400 dpi resolution and as long as 48-bit deepness that gives sensational color recreation with 281 trillion feasible colors. printerdriverin.com offers total function software application as well as driver for canon canoscan lide 30. Select the chauffeur that appropriate with your os.
The scanner CanoScan LIDE 30 of Cannon is a scanner with dish of office. The scanner is connected using the Port USB Hi-Speed. It provides a fashion of numeration in the solitary pass. This model includes a fluorescent neon lamp in cold cathode. He offers an optic resolution of 1200 ppp x on 2400 ppp and also 9600 ppp x 9600 ppp.
- Scanner Type; Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Light Source; Three-color RGB LEDs
- Scanning Mode; 48-bit internal/24-bit external, Grayscale – 16-bit internal/8-bit external
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
- Interface; USB
- Dimensions (W x D x H); 10.1 x 15.1 x 1.3
- Weight; 3.3 lbs.
- OS Compatibility; Windows® 98/Me/2000/XP, Mac® OS 9.0 to 9.x, Mac OS X v10.1 or later**
- Software; CanoScan Setup CD-ROM*** including: ScanGear® CS, CanoScan Toolbox, Arcsoft® PhotoStudio, ArcSoft PhotoBase™and ScanSoft® OmniPage® SE OCR
- Power Source; Powered via USB port, no AC adapter required
- Max. Power Consumption; 2.5W (1.25W standby)
- Operating Temperature: 41° – 95°
- Operating Humidity: 10% – 90% RH
- Warranty; 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange warranty program (conditions and restrictions apply, see warranty materials for details), Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary, * Windows only, ** Scanner driver compatible with Mac OS X native mode is included. Adobe Photoshop 7.0 is required separately to use the driver in native mode., *** System requirements vary by application.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- A computer system with CD/DVD drive
- A USB cord to attach the computer with Canon CanoScan LiDE 30 printer
- Canon CanoScan LiDE 30 installment CD that includes the package
- Guidelines in setting up Canon CanoScan LiDE 30 Printer with a CD:
- A Canon CanoScan LiDE 30 printer configuration file, downloadable via web link listed below.
- A USB wire to link your computer system with Canon CanoScan LiDE 30 printer.
- Guidelines in installing Canon CanoScan LiDE 30 Printer with a setup file:.
- Canon CanoScan LiDE 30 printer arrangement data, downloadable by means of supplied links.
- A USB cord to connect with the computer.
- Guidelines in manually mounting a Canon CanoScan LiDE 30 Printer with configuration data:.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 30 printer uninstallation:
- Click on the Windows button. Click on “Control Panel”.
- Look for Canon CanoScan LiDE 30 printer chauffeur, choose “Uninstall a Program”.
- Wait up until Canon CanoScan LiDE 30 printer driver uninstallation is successful. Click “Finish” switch.
|Canon CanoScan LiDE 30 ScanGear CS Windows 2000
(32-bit),Windows Vista (32-bit),Windows XP (32-bit)
|Canon CanoScan LiDE 30 ScanGear CS Mac OS X 10.2,Mac
OS X 10.3,Mac OS X 10.4,Mac OS X 10.5
|ScanGear CS Windows 2000/Vista/Xp (32-bit)|
|ScanGear CS Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5|
|CanoScan Toolbox Windows Vista (32-bit)|
|CanoScan Toolbox Windows 2000/Xp/Me (32-bit)|
|CanoScan LiDE 20 / CanoScan LiDE 30 – Quick Start Guide|