Canon CanoScan LiDE 220 Software Download
The CanoScan LiDE 220 Color Picture Scanner provides sophisticated attributes, easy procedure and “Send to Cloud” functionality.1 The LiDE 220 allows you post images to the Cloud with amazing convenience. Offering an optimum optical resolution of 4800 x 4800 dpi2, its vibrant 48-bit color deepness can generating over 281 trillion feasible shades. An Auto Paper Deal with feature instantly creates beautiful scans with innovative photo evaluation and area-by-area data adjustment, while Auto Scan Mode3 automatically reviews the product being scanned and saves it with the appropriate settings.
The LiDE220 scanner additionally aids you function effectively with five EZ Buttons that allow you to scan, copy, Send to Cloud1, or create a single or multipage PDF in a breeze. It checks quickly as well, creating a letter-sized shade scan in approximately 10 seconds.4 Plus, it comes with a stand to make it possible for upright scanning – fitting work areas of almost any type of dimension.
The LiDE 220 misses out on Canon’s exceptional CaptureOnTouch software, supplied with its more pricey document scanners, yet it still includes a respectable package. Canon’s TWAIN interface, made use of to import scans directly into nearly any imaging software, is one of the best. It operates in standard as well as sophisticated modes that are easy to use, as well as which in between them cover everything you could require. Various other software allows you readjust in-depth settings for the front-panel buttons or for scans regulated from the PC. We were pleased to see that by default, PDF scans employ optical character recognition (Optical Character Recognition) to produce a searchable record.
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Light Source; Three-color (RGB) LED
- Features; 5 EZ Buttons, Advanced Z-lid™ Expansion Top, Auto Dust & Scratch Reduction, Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Digital Filing, Fading Correction, Grain Correction, Gutter Shadow Correction, High-Speed Scanning4, Image Correction, Low Power Consumption, My Image Garden5, One Cable For Data & Power, Send to Cloud1, Upright Scanning
- Scanner Buttons; Auto Scan, Copy, PDF (x2), Send
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:4800 x 4800 dpi2Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi2
- Scanning Mode; Color: 48-bit internal / 48- or 24-bit external
- Grayscale: 16-bit input / 8-bit external
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
- Dimensions (W x D x H); 9.9 (W) x 14.4 (D) x 1.6 (H)
- Weight; 3.4 lbs.
- OS Compatibility; Windows:5,6Windows® 10, Windows® 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit.5,6 ; Mac:5,6Mac OS® X v10.6.8 – 10.95,6
- Power Requirements; Hi-Speed USB
- Max. Power Consumption; 2.5W (1.4 W Standby)
- Operating Temperature:; 41°F – 95°F
- Operating Humidity:; 10% – 90% RH
- Warranty; 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free technical phone support.8
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- A computer system with CD/DVD drive
- A USB cord to attach the computer with Canon CanoScan LiDE 220 printer
- Canon CanoScan LiDE 220 installment CD that includes the package
- Guidelines in setting up Canon CanoScan LiDE 220 Printer with a CD:
- A Canon CanoScan LiDE 220 printer configuration file, downloadable via web link listed below.
- A USB wire to link your computer system with Canon CanoScan LiDE 220 printer.
- Guidelines in installing Canon CanoScan LiDE 220 Printer with a setup file:.
- Canon CanoScan LiDE 220 printer arrangement data, downloadable by means of supplied links.
- A USB cord to connect with the computer.
- Guidelines in manually mounting a Canon CanoScan LiDE 220 Printer with configuration data:.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 220 printer uninstallation:
- Click on the Windows button. Click on “Control Panel”.
- Look for Canon CanoScan LiDE 220 printer chauffeur, choose “Uninstall a Program”.
- Wait up until Canon CanoScan LiDE 220 printer driver uninstallation is successful. Click “Finish” switch.
|CanoScan LiDE 220 Scanner Driver Ver.1.02 (Windows)|
|CanoScan LiDE 220 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|CanoScan LiDE 220 Full Driver & Software Package|
|IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.3.4 (Mac) – macOS v10.12 / OS X v10.11 /
OS X v10.10 / OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8
|My Image Garden Ver.3.5.2 (Windows)|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.5.2 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.4 (Mac)|
|ScanGear Starter EX Ver.1.0.1 (Mac)|
|CanoScan LiDE 220 Scanner Driver Windows 8.1/8/7/10/Vista/Xp
|CanoScan LiDE 220 – Getting Started Guide|
|CanoScan LiDE 220 – Safety Guide|
|My Image Garden Mac OS X 10.6|
|CanoScan LiDE 220 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|CanoScan LiDE 220 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)|
|Quick Menu Windows 8.1/8/7/10/Vista (32 x64-bit)|
|Quick Menu Windows XP (32-bit)|
|IJ Scan Utility Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12|
|ScanGear Starter EX Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12|
|IJ Scan Utility Mac OS X 10.7|
|IJ Scan Utility Mac OS X 10.6|