Canon CanoScan LiDE 20 Software Download
Canon CanoScan LiDE 20 Canon’s distinct LiDE Technology completes power along with space-efficiency without threatening capacity or imaging excellent quality. The CanoScan LiDE 20 is the excellent scanner for starters. It’s extremely simple to set up & utilize, uses 600 x 1200dpi resolution, and gets all its power from the USB link.
Canon is understood for high quality when it pertains to their electronic cameras, video cameras, as well as scanners. Both Canon’s reputation and also the $50 cost were determining aspects when I determined to acquire the Canoscan LiDE 20. LiDE represents LED (Light Emitting Diode) inDirect Exposure. To be honest, I hardly ever also have a demand for a scanner, which is why I took my Lexmark X-75 PrinTrio back to BestBuy and also utilized the in-store debt to get a decent printer. Nonetheless, I discovered that when the event does occur as well as you require a scanner, you require a scanner.
What earns the Canon LiDE 20 its very good rating for images is not simply the scan top quality. The Twain driver has such welcome touches as color remediation that did a good work bringing color back to our faded examination photo, dust elimination that did a reasonable job of digitally getting rid of dust specks from the scan, and also backlight improvement that highlighted the information in the dark areas of a photo without shedding details in the light areas. The dust-removal attribute is expected in order to help soften scratches as well, but it didn’t have much effect on them in our tests.
- Scanner Type; Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Light Source; Three-color RGB LEDs
- Scanning Mode; 48-bit internal/24-bit external, Grayscale – 16-bit internal/8-bit external, Black & White, Text Enhanced
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
- Interface; USB
- Dimensions (W x D x H); 10.1 x 15.1 x 1.4
- Weight; 3.3 lbs.
- OS Compatibility; Windows® 98/Me/2000/XP, Mac® OS 9.0 to 9.x, Mac OS X v10.1 or later**
- Software; CanoScan Setup CD-ROM*** including: ScanGear® CS, CanoScan Toolbox, Arcsoft® PhotoStudio, ArcSoft PhotoBase™and ScanSoft® OmniPage® SE OCR
- Power Source; Powered via USB port, no AC adapter required
- Max. Power Consumption; 2.5W (1.25W standby)
- Operating Temperature: 41° – 95°
- Operating Humidity: 10% – 90% RH
- Warranty; 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange warranty program (conditions and restrictions apply, see warranty materials for details), Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary, * Windows only, ** Scanner driver compatible with Mac OS X native mode is included. Adobe Photoshop 7.0 is required separately to use the driver in native mode., *** System requirements vary by application.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- A computer system with CD/DVD drive
- A USB cord to attach the computer with Canon CanoScan LiDE 20 printer
- Canon CanoScan LiDE 20 installment CD that includes the package
- Guidelines in setting up Canon CanoScan LiDE 20 Printer with a CD:
- A Canon CanoScan LiDE 20 printer configuration file, downloadable via web link listed below.
- A USB wire to link your computer system with Canon CanoScan LiDE 20 printer.
- Guidelines in installing Canon CanoScan LiDE 20 Printer with a setup file:.
- Canon CanoScan LiDE 20 printer arrangement data, downloadable by means of supplied links.
- A USB cord to connect with the computer.
- Guidelines in manually mounting a Canon CanoScan LiDE 20 Printer with configuration data:.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 20 printer uninstallation:
- Click on the Windows button. Click on “Control Panel”.
- Look for Canon CanoScan LiDE 20 printer chauffeur, choose “Uninstall a Program”.
- Wait up until Canon CanoScan LiDE 20 printer driver uninstallation is successful. Click “Finish” switch.
|Scanner Driver for Windows 7/Vista/Xp/2000 (32-bit)|
|ScanGear CS Windows 2000/Vista/Xp (32-bit)|
|ScanGear CS Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5|
|CanoScan Toolbox Windows Vista (32-bit)|
|CanoScan Toolbox Windows 2000/Me/Xp (32-bit)|
|CanoScan LiDE 20 / CanoScan LiDE 30 – Quick Start Guide|