Canon CanoScan LiDE 110, The AutoScan feature did a good enough task in our tests so that lots of people will discover the high quality more than appropriate. If you want to attempt your hand at improving it, nonetheless, you can readjust setups in the Twain driver. The chauffeur offers both an Advanced setting that provides you great deals of control but might be a little overwhelming for much less educated customers, and also a Basic mode with fewer choices.
Canon today announces 2 new scanners in its CanoScan array, CanoScan LiDE 210 as well as CanoScan LiDE 110. Changing the LiDE 200 as well as LiDE 100, the new versions incorporate enhanced scanning speeds with exceptional image and document scanning output. With ultra-compact size as well as high specification, including a brand-new Auto Scan button and also progressed software solutions, the brand-new versions offer top quality and performance at a budget friendly cost.
CanoScan LiDE 210 and CanoScan LiDE 110 offer crisp and clear scanning at substantially greater rates. CanoScan LiDE 110 has lowered the A4 300 dpi scanning time to approximately 16 seconds as compared to 24 seconds for the LiDE 100, whilst the CanoScan LiDE 210 has lowered it to roughly 10 secs as compared to 14 secs for the LiDE 200.
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Light Source; Three-color (RGB) LED
- Features; 4 EZ Buttons, Advanced Z-lid, Auto Dust & Scratch Reduction, Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Convenient Filing Function (PDF Function), Digital Filing, Fading Correction, Grain Correction, Gutter Shadow Correction, High-speed Scanning, Low Power Consumption, One Cable for Data & Power
- Scanner Buttons; Copy, Auto Scan, PDF, E-mail
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:Optical: 2400 x 4800, dpi1Interpolated:Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanning Mode; Color: 48-bit internal/48 or 24-bit external, Grayscale: 16-bit internal/8-bit external
- Interface; Hi-Speed USB
- Dimensions (W x D x H); 9.9 (W) x 14.6 (D) x 1.6 (H)
- Weight; 3.4 lbs
- OS Compatibility; Windows® 7, Windows Vista® , Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.63
- Power Requirements; Hi-Speed USB
- Software; Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM
- MP Navigator EX ; Solution Menu
- Max. Power Consumption; 2.5W (1.4 W Standby)
- Operating Temperature: Operating temperature: 41º – 95º F
- Operating Humidity: Operating humidity: 10% – 90% RH
- Warranty; 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-year toll-free technical phone support4
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- A computer system with CD/DVD drive
- A USB cord to attach the computer with Canon CanoScan LiDE 110 printer
- Canon CanoScan LiDE 110 installment CD that includes the package
- Guidelines in setting up Canon CanoScan LiDE 110 Printer with a CD:
- A Canon CanoScan LiDE 110 printer configuration file, downloadable via web link listed below.
- A USB wire to link your computer system with Canon CanoScan LiDE 110 printer.
- Guidelines in installing Canon CanoScan LiDE 110 Printer with a setup file:.
- Canon CanoScan LiDE 110 printer arrangement data, downloadable by means of supplied links.
- A USB cord to connect with the computer.
- Guidelines in manually mounting a Canon CanoScan LiDE 110 Printer with configuration data:.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 110 printer uninstallation:
- Click on the Windows button. Click on “Control Panel”.
- Look for Canon CanoScan LiDE 110 printer chauffeur, choose “Uninstall a Program”.
- Wait up until Canon CanoScan LiDE 110 printer driver uninstallation is successful. Click “Finish” switch.
|CanoScan LiDE 110 Scanner Driver for
(Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) (32bit/64bit)
|CanoScan LiDE 110 Scanner Driver macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/
OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/Mac OS X 10.7
|Canon CanoScan LiDE 110 Scanner Driver for
|CanoScan LiDE 110 Scanner Driver Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
|CanoScan LiDE 110 Scanner Driver Windows XP (64-bit)|
|CanoScan LiDE 110 ICA Driver Mac OS X 10.6|
|CanoScan LiDE 110 ICA Driver macOS 10.12 OS X 10.11,
OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7
|Quick Menu Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit),
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
|MP Navigator EX
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Solution Menu EX
(Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program|
|ICA Driver (Mac) – macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/
OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
|MP Navigator EX (Mac) – (macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/
OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
|Quick Menu (Mac) –
(macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8)