Canon CanoScan FS4000US, Satisfy the streamlined and also elegant new criterion in inexpensive desktop computer movie scanning, the CanoScan 4000US. Canon Know How makes it simple and also fast to get abundant, tidy and in-depth electronic data from 35mm as well as APS (Advanced Photo System) movie originals. It’s the best way to earn better picture enlargements, brochures, newsletters, company documents, we pages and more. And the new streamlined, styled contours of the FS4000US will be a welcome addition to your office.
The FS4000US has adapters for 35mm installed film and also 35mm movie strips and also, distinct at this price point, also APS cartridges. It features an innovative 3-line CCD sensing unit that provides a 4000dpi, coupled with Canon’s optical technology for lots of information in scans from negatives or positives. Canon state the 42-bit input and outcome will certainly allow the optimum vibrant variety to be removed from the best quality film originals, so also one of the most requiring of customer will certainly be thrilled by the FS4000US’ sensational results.
Canon CanoScan FS4000US, If you intend to download and install Canon CanoScan FS4000US drivers, we have actually given a download web link below this post. To accompany your way much more comfortable, in addition to his initial you discover several of the directions that will certainly be supplied:
- Scanner Type; Desktop Film Scanner
- Scanning Element; Charged-Coupled Device 3-line color image sensor
- Light Source; Cold cathode mercury fluorescent lamp
- Scanning Speed; (Positives, at 500dpi/1000dpi/200dpi/4000dpi)*: 35mm: 6/12/24/48 seconds ; Advanced Photo System (IX240): 4/9/18/36 seconds
- Scanning Mode; 14-bit scanning for each color (RGB)/16-bit**, 8-bit output
- Optical Density Range; 3.4 in 24-bit mode; 4.2 in 42-bit mode
- Max. Film Size; 35mm: Color (Positives/Negatives), Monochrome (Positives/Negatives), Mounted slide film***, Filmstrip ****; Advanced Photo System (IX240): Color (Positives/Negatives), Monochrome (Negatives), Mounted slide film, Cartridge *****
- Scanning Pixels; 35mm: 3,780 X 5,669 pixels; Advanced Photo, System (IX240): 2,457 X 4,315 pixels
- Scanning Area; 35mm: 24.0 x 36.0 mm; Advanced Photo System (IX240): 15.6 x 27.4 mm
- Interface; USB1.1/SCSI-2; Connectors: USB connector x 1slot/SCSI half-pitch 50-pin (Use interface switch on bottom panel.)
- Dimensions (W x D x H); 92 x 144 x 368 mm (3.6 x 5.7 x 14.5 inches)
- Weight; 2,400g (5.3lb.)
- OS Compatibility; Windows 98/98SE/2000 Professional/Me, Mac OS 8.6/9
- Power Source; 100-240 Volts AC, 50/60Hz (switches automatically)
- Max. Power Consumption; Operating: 35W, Stand by: 12W, * Scanning time only; data transfer and image showing times are not included. Scanning speed depends on the film., ** 16-bit output will be available in case of connecting with its supported software, such as Adobe Photoshop LE to be bundled., *** With Slide Mount Holder bundled., **** With 35mm Filmstrip Holder bundled., ***** With IX240 Film Cartridge Holder bundled.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- A computer system with CD/DVD drive
- A USB cord to attach the computer with Canon CanoScan FS4000US printer
- Canon CanoScan FS4000US installment CD that includes the package
- Guidelines in setting up Canon CanoScan FS4000US Printer with a CD:
- A Canon CanoScan FS4000US printer configuration file, downloadable via web link listed below.
- A USB wire to link your computer system with Canon CanoScan FS4000US printer.
- Guidelines in installing Canon CanoScan FS4000US Printer with a setup file:.
- Canon CanoScan FS4000US printer arrangement data, downloadable by means of supplied links.
- A USB cord to connect with the computer.
- Guidelines in manually mounting a Canon CanoScan FS4000US Printer with configuration data:.
Canon CanoScan FS4000US printer uninstallation:
- Click on the Windows button. Click on “Control Panel”.
- Look for Canon CanoScan FS4000US printer chauffeur, choose “Uninstall a Program”.
- Wait up until Canon CanoScan FS4000US printer driver uninstallation is successful. Click “Finish” switch.
|FS4000US FilmGet Updater Windows Vista/Xp/2000 (32-bit)|
|Uninstall Driver for FS4000US Windows 2000/Me/Xp (32-bit)|
|FilmGet FS for Windows Vista/Xp/2000 (32-bit)|
|CanoScan FS4000US FilmGet FS for Mac OS X 10.4/3/2/1|
|Scanner Driver FilmGet Fs for Mac OS 10.4/3/2/1|
|FilmGet Windows Vista/Windows XP/Windows 2000 (32-bit)|
|Scanner Driver ScanGear CS-S for Windows 95/NT|
|DelDrv Windows XP/2000/Me/98 (32-bit)|
|Scanner Driver FilmGet FAU Windows XP/2000/NT/Me/98/95 (32-bit)|