The CanoScan FB1200S is a high-performance 1200dpi scanner at a 600dpi expense. Utilizing Canon’s Variable Refraction Optical System (VAROS), this scanner provides true optical 1200dpi for ideal end results, unlike different other brand names that trust interpolation (software application modification).?? PC as well as Mac appropriate, this high-resolution SCSI interface flatbed functions a check button for the comfort of usage. Integrated with Canon’s ScanGear Tool kit software program, this switch permits you to check pictures or papers directly right into applications, print, email or even fax at the touch of a button. Supplied with two optional additionals, a Film Adapter Device (FAU) or an Automatic Paper Feeder (ADF), this flatbed alludes not only to the costs imaging specialist, however furthermore to the graphics along with file monitoring market.
When you are talking about the document feeder of this scanner, you will certainly be able to obtain the room for around 20 pages. This set is something wonderful from CanoScan FB1200S considering that you do not should put in and obtain the resource that you intend to scan. You just need to basically the papers that you wish to scan on the feeder and await the scanning process to be completed.
Canon CanoScan FB1200S, With its scanning capacity of two, four hundred dpi the CanoScan FB1200S would be the to begin with the stage in Canon’s step-up range. This resolution amount creates it to be specifically appropriate for flick scanning since it nears the resolution of dedicated movie scanners frequently costing times even more. Its 48-bit color depth provides superior top quality from any kind of picture distinct, together with 35 mm downsides. It incorporates advanced CCD modern technologies incorporating an electronic shutter, so scan celebrations are short– as high as 2 times as promptly because of the level of competitors.
- Scanner Type; Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element; CCD 3-line color image sensor
- Light Source; Cold cathode fluorescent lamp
- Scanning Mode; Color: 36-bit internal/36-bit or 24-bit external; Grayscale: 12-bit internal/12-bit or 8-bit external.
- Dynamic Range; 3.3
- Scanning Area; Reflective: 8.5 x 11.7 ; Transparency: 8 x 10.8
- Interface; SCSI
- Weight; 11.5 x 18.1 x 3.7
- Software; ScanGear for Windows 95, Windows 98 and Windows NT 4.0(Service Pack 3 or higher); Canon Plug-in Module CS-S for Macintosh Adobe Photoshop 5.0 LE (Windows and Macintosh) and Text bridge Plus (Windows Only)
- Power Source; 120 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Max. Power Consumption; Max. 35W; Standby max. 12W
- Operating Temperature: 41° – 95 ° F
- Operating Humidity: 10%-90% RH
- Warranty; 1-year limited warranty with Select Exchange.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- A computer system with CD/DVD drive
- A USB cord to attach the computer with Canon CanoScan FB1200S printer
- Canon CanoScan FB1200S installment CD that includes the package
- Guidelines in setting up Canon CanoScan FB1200S Printer with a CD:
- A Canon CanoScan FB1200S printer configuration file, downloadable via web link listed below.
- A USB wire to link your computer system with Canon CanoScan FB1200S printer.
- Guidelines in installing Canon CanoScan FB1200S Printer with a setup file:.
- Canon CanoScan FB1200S printer arrangement data, downloadable by means of supplied links.
- A USB cord to connect with the computer.
- Guidelines in manually mounting a Canon CanoScan FB1200S Printer with configuration data:.
Canon CanoScan FB1200S printer uninstallation:
- Click on the Windows button. Click on “Control Panel”.
- Look for Canon CanoScan FB1200S printer chauffeur, choose “Uninstall a Program”.
- Wait up until Canon CanoScan FB1200S printer driver uninstallation is successful. Click “Finish” switch.