Canon CanoScan D660U, You have to arrangement Canon CanoScan D660U printer chauffeur before you might maybe utilize Canon CanoScan D660U printer. There is always a DVD occurred in the package when ever you purchase it. Use that DVD to install Canon CanoScan D660U printer drivers. When you missing out on the vehicle driver DVD, download and install the Canon CanoScan D660U printer with complying with web link & utilize these drivers to mount your printer.
The function of a scanner for business task is irreplaceable. Mentioning perfect scanner for numerous jobs, it needs to be CanoScan D660U. The Charged Couple Tool technology supplies 42 bit and 24 bit of shade depth. Using the Cold Cathode Kamp as the source of the light, it has the capacity to process Film along with file. Hence, the electronic picture that is developed will be as good as the original.
Canon CanoScan D660U, The impressiveness of this CanoScan D660U could not survive on refuted. Without a doubt, this incredible scanner tin grasp upwardly to 8 x 11,7 inches paper dimension. When it comes to movie, the optimum dimension is 35 mm film. Feeling unjustified to bear this slim as well as low-cal scanner. The portable in addition to slim plan brand this printer tin survive lugged anywhere quickly. Well, this D660U specifically weights 5,7 pounds whereas the measurements is or therefore 10,2 x 17,3 x 3,9 inches.
- Scanner Type; Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element; Charged Couple Device (CCD)
- Light Source; Cold Cathode Lamp
- Scanning Mode; Color: 42-bit internal/ 24-bit external; Grayscale: 14-bit internal/8-bit external; Black & White; Text enhanced
- Max. Document Size; Print: up to 8. x 11.7 max; Film 35mm film
- Interface; USB
- Dimensions (W x D x H); 10.2 x 17.3 x 3.9
- Weight; 5.7lbs
- OS Compatibility; Canon Plug-in Module CS-U for Mac OS (8.5 or later); ScanGear CS-U TWAIN for Windows 98 and Windows 2000 Professional
- Software; Software CD-ROM, including:ScanGear CS-U TWAIN driver,ScanGear Toolbox CS, Canon Plug-in Module CS-U,CanoScan Toolbox CS, ArcSoft PhotoStudio 2000,ArcSoft PhotoBase and ScanSoft OmniPage OCR
- Power Source; 120 V AC, 60Hz
- Max. Power Consumption; 15 W (5W standby)
- Operating Temperature: 41° – 95°
- Storage Temperature: -40° – 140°
- Operating Humidity: 15%-85% RH
- Storage Humidity: 10% – 90% RH
- Warranty; 1- year limited warranty
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- A computer system with CD/DVD drive
- A USB cord to attach the computer with Canon CanoScan D660U printer
- Canon CanoScan D660U installment CD that includes the package
- Guidelines in setting up Canon CanoScan D660U Printer with a CD:
- A Canon CanoScan D660U printer configuration file, downloadable via web link listed below.
- A USB wire to link your computer system with Canon CanoScan D660U printer.
- Guidelines in installing Canon CanoScan D660U Printer with a setup file:.
- Canon CanoScan D660U printer arrangement data, downloadable by means of supplied links.
- A USB cord to connect with the computer.
- Guidelines in manually mounting a Canon CanoScan D660U Printer with configuration data:.
Canon CanoScan D660U printer uninstallation:
- Click on the Windows button. Click on “Control Panel”.
- Look for Canon CanoScan D660U printer chauffeur, choose “Uninstall a Program”.
- Wait up until Canon CanoScan D660U printer driver uninstallation is successful. Click “Finish” switch.
|ScanGear CS-U Windows Vista/Me/Xp/2000 (32-bit)|