Canon CanoScan D1250U2F Software Download
Canon CanoScan D1250U2F Software Download – CanoScan D1250U2F Your dream scanner has really arrived. The groundbreaking CanoScan D1250U2F USB flatbed scanner is Canon development at its best– a photo and film scanner so adaptable, so easy-to-use as a result feature-rich, it takes scanning to a whole brand-new level. Power scanning. Push-button convenience. It is really easy to achieve remarkable 1200 x 2400 dpi, 48-bit end results– as well as utilize above 281-trillion possible colors– with your D1250U2F scanner. 4 outside buttons automate the entire scanning process. In one action you could scan, duplicate or e-mail your option of images or files. With the integrated 35mm movie adapter you might promptly incorporate your downsides as well as slides right into any type of sort of project.
The Canon CanoScan N1240U disproved the misconception that CIS scanners offer substandard image quality to CCD scanners. In our analysis, the N1240U dispensed the most effective pictures of the number. It a little bested its CCD-based brethren by dint of much better solved pictures. Our unbiased tests support this, putting the N1240U well above the D1250U2F in resolution– second only to the HP ScanJet 5400c.
Canon CanoScan D1250U2F, Actually, there is more software in CanoScan D1250U2F. Whenever there is trace of dust or miss out on positioning, QARE function has the ability to repair such condition. It is able to fix the miss out on alignment as well as get rid of the digital stain. Hence, the photo result is improved as well as updated. Appreciate the extraordinary software for functional image. On the other hand, you obtain an easy to use scanner with intuitive interface.
- Scanner Type; Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element; Charge-Coupled Device (CCD)
- Light Source; Cold Cathode Lamp
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
- Max. Film Size; 35mm
- Interface; USB Hi-Speed
- Dimensions (W x D x H); 10.1 x 18.1 x 2.8
- Weight; 5.5 lbs.
- OS Compatibility; Windows® 98/2000/Me/XP
- Software; ScanGear CS-U, ScanGear Toolbox, ArcSoft® PhotoBase™, Adobe® Photoshop® Elements, ScanSoft® OmniPage® Pro OCR and PhotoRecord™
- Power Source; 120V AC, 60 Hz
- Max. Power Consumption; 15W (5W standby)
- Operating Temperature: 50° – 95° F
- Operating Humidity: 20% – 80% RH
- Warranty; 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange warranty program (conditions and restrictions apply, see www.canontechsupport.comwarranty materials for details)
- † Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary, * Based on Canon Inc. industry standard testing, using a Pentium 866 MHz, 256MB RAM, scanning and approximate 8 1/2 x 11 image at 600 dpi. Results may vary., ** Available only with Windows XP, Windows Me, and Windows 2000 professional., *** PC’s with preinstalled USB 2.0 are supported. For USB 2.0 cards, Canon recommends Adaptec USB2CONNECT 5100 (AUA-5100) or Adaptec USB2CONNECT 3100 (AUA-3100). See, www.canontechsupport.com for updated USB 2.0 compatibility information., **** When using USB 2.0 on Windows Me/2000, download the latest version (version 1.1 or later) from Adaptec’s web site: http://www.adaptec.com For Windows XP users, download the USB 2.0 driver from the Microsoft Web site., ***** Compatible with USB 1.1 only
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- A computer system with CD/DVD drive
- A USB cord to attach the computer with Canon CanoScan D1250U2F printer
- Canon CanoScan D1250U2F installment CD that includes the package
- Guidelines in setting up Canon CanoScan D1250U2F Printer with a CD:
- A Canon CanoScan D1250U2F printer configuration file, downloadable via web link listed below.
- A USB wire to link your computer system with Canon CanoScan D1250U2F printer.
- Guidelines in installing Canon CanoScan D1250U2F Printer with a setup file:.
- Canon CanoScan D1250U2F printer arrangement data, downloadable by means of supplied links.
- A USB cord to connect with the computer.
- Guidelines in manually mounting a Canon CanoScan D1250U2F Printer with configuration data:.
Canon CanoScan D1250U2F printer uninstallation:
- Click on the Windows button. Click on “Control Panel”.
- Look for Canon CanoScan D1250U2F printer chauffeur, choose “Uninstall a Program”.
- Wait up until Canon CanoScan D1250U2F printer driver uninstallation is successful. Click “Finish” switch.
|TWAIN Driver – D1250U2/D1250U2F Scanner Driver
|DelDrv D1250U2/D1250U2F (Windows Vista)|
|DelDrv D1250U2/D1250U2F (Windows Vista/XP/2000/Me/98)|
|CanoScan D1250U2/CanoScan D1250U2F ScanGear CS-U
Windows 2000 (32-bit)/Windows Me (32-bit)/Windows Vista
(32-bit)/Windows XP (32-bit)
|CanoScan Toolbox (Windows Vista/XP/2000/Me/98)|
|ScanGear CS-U Windows Vista/Me/Xp/2000 (32-bit)|
|CanoScan Toolbox Windows Vista/Me/Xp/2000 (32-bit)|