Canon CanoScan D1250U2, Warp speed scanning, that’s what the individuals at Canon are trying to achieve with the new CanoScan D1250U2. Increasing the transmission capacity of the user interface with the most recent USB 2.0 technology is one of the most sensible means to increase scan rates. With an increased throughput of greater than 40 times over the current USB 1.1 technology, there’s a lot of space available for more improvements in scan rate. Much like the step from the identical port to USB, the move to USB 2.0 will certainly guarantee to make scanning faster compared to ever before.
Get the best visuals or picture by merely using CanoScan D1250U2. It is not impossible to achieve exact and also information photo since this Canon scanner wields 48 little bit shade depth. Exactly what concerning the resolution? It can be denied that image resolution specify the outcome. In this case, D1250U2 makes sure the convenience of the outcome because it can produce approximately 1200 x 2400 dpi (dots each picture) resolution.
CanoScan D1250U2 is very carefully designed to deliver high quality images. That is why, it is not that unexpected that its supplier adds OCR software along with most current technology of image modifying software that you can pick based upon your requirements. As the result, repeatedly produce excellent scanning quality is not a trouble in all. On top of that, the scanning quality that you get perfectly captures every information of the initial pictures.
- Scanner Type; Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element; Charge-Coupled Device (CCD)
- Light Source; Cold Cathode Lamp
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
- Max. Film Size; 35mm
- Interface; USB Hi-Speed
- Dimensions (W x D x H); 10.1 x 18.1 x 2.8
- Weight; 5.5 lbs.
- OS Compatibility; Windows® 98/2000/Me/XP
- Software; ScanGear CS-U, ScanGear Toolbox, ArcSoft® PhotoBase™, Adobe® Photoshop® Elements, ScanSoft® OmniPage® Pro OCR and PhotoRecord™
- Power Source; 120V AC, 60 Hz
- Max. Power Consumption; 15W (5W standby)
- Operating Temperature: 50° – 95° F
- Operating Humidity: 20% – 80% RH
- Warranty; 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange warranty program (conditions and restrictions apply, see www.canontechsupport.comwarranty materials for details)
- † Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary, * Based on Canon Inc. industry standard testing, using a Pentium 866 MHz, 256MB RAM, scanning and approximate 8 1/2 x 11 image at 600 dpi. Results may vary., ** Available only with Windows XP, Windows Me, and Windows 2000 professional., *** PC’s with preinstalled USB 2.0 are supported. For USB 2.0 cards, Canon recommends Adaptec USB2CONNECT 5100 (AUA-5100) or Adaptec USB2CONNECT 3100 (AUA-3100). See, www.canontechsupport.com for updated USB 2.0 compatibility information., **** When using USB 2.0 on Windows Me/2000, download the latest version (version 1.1 or later) from Adaptec’s web site: http://www.adaptec.com For Windows XP users, download the USB 2.0 driver from the Microsoft Web site., ***** Compatible with USB 1.1 only
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- A computer system with CD/DVD drive
- A USB cord to attach the computer with Canon CanoScan D1250U2 printer
- Canon CanoScan D1250U2 installment CD that includes the package
- Guidelines in setting up Canon CanoScan D1250U2 Printer with a CD:
- A Canon CanoScan D1250U2 printer configuration file, downloadable via web link listed below.
- A USB wire to link your computer system with Canon CanoScan D1250U2 printer.
- Guidelines in installing Canon CanoScan D1250U2 Printer with a setup file:.
- Canon CanoScan D1250U2 printer arrangement data, downloadable by means of supplied links.
- A USB cord to connect with the computer.
- Guidelines in manually mounting a Canon CanoScan D1250U2 Printer with configuration data:.
Canon CanoScan D1250U2 printer uninstallation:
- Click on the Windows button. Click on “Control Panel”.
- Look for Canon CanoScan D1250U2 printer chauffeur, choose “Uninstall a Program”.
- Wait up until Canon CanoScan D1250U2 printer driver uninstallation is successful. Click “Finish” switch.
|TWAIN Driver – D1250U2/D1250U2F Scanner Driver
|DelDrv D1250U2/D1250U2F (Windows Vista)|
|DelDrv D1250U2/D1250U2F (Windows Vista/XP/2000/Me/98)|
|CanoScan D1250U2/CanoScan D1250U2F ScanGear CS-U
Windows 2000 (32-bit)/Windows Me (32-bit)/Windows Vista
(32-bit)/Windows XP (32-bit)
|CanoScan Toolbox (Windows Vista/XP/2000/Me/98)|
|ScanGear CS-U Windows Vista/Me/Xp/2000 (32-bit)|
|CanoScan Toolbox Windows Vista/Me/Xp/2000 (32-bit)|