The Canon CanoScan 9950F obtains our vote for one of the coolest flatbed scanner designs on the market. Its blue-backlit power button as well as glossy, black body make it look extra like a BMW compared to an office equipment. Alas, looks typically aren’t every little thing. The 9950F’s rate, scan top quality, and feature collection are strong however not stunning.
Aside from its superb scan high quality, the 9950F stuck out because of its devices for scanning movie and also openness. It features a built-in adapter for transparencies in addition to three durable film owners for multiple-image scanning. These guides permit set scanning of up to 12 35mm slides, 30 frames from 5 35mm filmstrips, and also 8 frameworks from two medium-format (120mm) filmstrips. Canon additionally provides a 4th movie owner for scanning solitary 4-by-5-inch and 120mm transparencies.
Canon CanoScan 9950F, The descreening choice shows up to function well, yet it’s apparent by now that the degree of intensity in our test photo (or other printed web page) is well listed below what any of these scanners can record. Surprisingly, the 9950F produced a superb 150dpi grayscale scan with no interference impacts in images – most likely the pixel pitch of its sensor was much better compared to the halftone dots on the web page. The 6×4 picture scan wased initially price.
- Scanner Type; Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element; Charged-Coupled Device (CCD)
- Light Source; Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamp
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:4800 dpi Hardware:4800 x 9600 dpi Interpolated:19200 x 19200 dpi
- Scanning Mode; Color: 48-bit internal/48-bit external; Grayscale: 16-bit input/8-bit output (16-bit output when scanning film); Black & white; Text enhanced
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
- Max. Film Size; 35mm x 30 frames (negatives); 35mm x 12 frames (mounted slides); Film strip (120 roll film); 4 x 5 film
- Interface; USB 2.0 Hi-Speed* (cable included); FireWire** (Mac only, cable not included)
- Dimensions (W x D x H); 11.4 x 5.0 x 20.0
- Weight; 12.4 lbs.
- OS Compatibility; Windows 98/Me/2000/XP, Mac OS X v10.1.3 to 10.3.x
- Windows: Windows XP: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed: 566MHz/128MB RAM; USB: 233MHz/128MB RAM, Windows Me: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed: 566MHz/128MB RAM; USB: 233MHz/128MB RAM, Windows 2000: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed: 566MHz/128MB RAM; USB: 233MHz/128MB RAM, Windows 98: USB: 233MHz/128MB RAM
- Note: Systems with Pentium® III or higher, Celeron® (566MHz or higher), AMD: Athlon™, Athlon MP, Athlon XP or Duron are recommended. Mac: Mac OS X v10.1.3 to 10.3.x (Native mode: USB: Power PC, G3/128 MB RAM, Mac OS X v10.2.7 to 10.3.x (Native mode): USB: 2.0 Hi-Speed: Power PC, G4/128MB RAM, Mac OS X v10.2.1 to 10.3.x (Native mode) except v10.2.7: FireWire**: Power PC, G3/128 MB RAM
- Software; CanoScan Setup CD-ROM, including: ScanGear® CS (Windows/Mac), CanoScan Toolbox (Windows/Mac), Adobe® Photoshop® Elements 2.0 (Windows/Mac), ArcSoft®PhotoStudio® 2000 (Windows/Mac), ScanSoft® OmniPage® SE OCR (Windows/Mac), NewSoft® Presto! PageManager® (Windows only)
- Power Source; 120V AC, 60Hz
- Max. Power Consumption; 19.5W (6W standby)
- Operating Temperature:; 50° – 95° F
- Operating Humidity: 20% – 80% RH
- Warranty; Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. Specifications subject to change without notice. * USB 2.0 Hi-Speed is not supported by Windows 98. ** FireWire compatible with Mac OS only. See Driver System Requirements for details. System requirements vary by application. Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.canontechsupport.com for details.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- A computer system with CD/DVD drive
- A USB cord to attach the computer with Canon CanoScan 9950F printer
- Canon CanoScan 9950F installment CD that includes the package
- Guidelines in setting up Canon CanoScan 9950F Printer with a CD:
- A Canon CanoScan 9950F printer configuration file, downloadable via web link listed below.
- A USB wire to link your computer system with Canon CanoScan 9950F printer.
- Guidelines in installing Canon CanoScan 9950F Printer with a setup file:.
- Canon CanoScan 9950F printer arrangement data, downloadable by means of supplied links.
- A USB cord to connect with the computer.
- Guidelines in manually mounting a Canon CanoScan 9950F Printer with configuration data:.
Canon CanoScan 9950F printer uninstallation:
- Click on the Windows button. Click on “Control Panel”.
- Look for Canon CanoScan 9950F printer chauffeur, choose “Uninstall a Program”.
- Wait up until Canon CanoScan 9950F printer driver uninstallation is successful. Click “Finish” switch.
|CanoScan 9950F – Quick Start Guide|
|ScanGear CS Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6|
|ScanGear CS Windows 7/Vista/Xp (64-bit)|
|ScanGear CS Windows 7/Vista/Xp/2000 (32-bit)|
|Deldrv Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5|
|CanoScan Toolbox for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5|
|CanoScan Toolbox Windows 7/Vista/Xp/Me/2000 (32 x64-bit)|
|Deldrv Windows XP/Me/2000 (32-bit)|
|Deldrv Windows XP (64-bit)|