Canon CanoScan 9900F Software Download
The supreme choice. The CanoScan 9900F Shade Image Scanner has nearly all the features you can ever wish for to manage any scanning needs, quick and conveniently. Resolution as high as 3200 x 6400 dpi promptly recognizes the 9900F scanner as a powerful device. Scan sneak peeks in about 3 secs and up to 48-bit deepness for over 281 trillion feasible shades – confirm that this is the definitive scanner for professional-looking outcomes. Connections for either FireWire? or USB 2.0 Hi-Speed * supply consumers with rapid transfer prices of approximately 400/480 Mbps – best for big files.
The 9900F ships with Adobe Acrobat 5.0, ArcSoft PhotoStudio and also PhotoBase, Photoshop Components 2.0, Presto! Page Manager, ScanSoft OmniPage, film providers, and a USB cable (though not a FireWire cable television). An outstanding package, it makes this pro-level scanner even more recommendable.
- Scanner Type; Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element; Charged-Coupled Device (CCD)
- Light Source; Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamp
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:4800 dpi Hardware:4800 x 9600 dpi Interpolated:19200 x 19200 dpi
- Scanning Mode; Color: 48-bit internal/48-bit external; Grayscale: 16-bit input/8-bit output (16-bit output when scanning film); Black & white; Text enhanced
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
- Max. Film Size; 35mm x 30 frames (negatives); 35mm x 12 frames (mounted slides); Film strip (120 roll film); 4 x 5 film
- Interface; USB 2.0 Hi-Speed* (cable included); FireWire** (Mac only, cable not included)
- Dimensions (W x D x H); 11.4 x 5.0 x 20.0
- Weight; 12.4 lbs.
- OS Compatibility; Windows 98/Me/2000/XP, Mac OS X v10.1.3 to 10.3.x
- Windows: Windows XP: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed: 566MHz/128MB RAM; USB: 233MHz/128MB RAM, Windows Me: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed: 566MHz/128MB RAM; USB: 233MHz/128MB RAM, Windows 2000: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed: 566MHz/128MB RAM; USB: 233MHz/128MB RAM, Windows 98: USB: 233MHz/128MB RAM
- Note: Systems with Pentium® III or higher, Celeron® (566MHz or higher), AMD: Athlon™, Athlon MP, Athlon XP or Duron are recommended. Mac: Mac OS X v10.1.3 to 10.3.x (Native mode: USB: Power PC, G3/128 MB RAM, Mac OS X v10.2.7 to 10.3.x (Native mode): USB: 2.0 Hi-Speed: Power PC, G4/128MB RAM, Mac OS X v10.2.1 to 10.3.x (Native mode) except v10.2.7: FireWire**: Power PC, G3/128 MB RAM
- Software; CanoScan Setup CD-ROM†, including: ScanGear® CS (Windows/Mac), CanoScan Toolbox (Windows/Mac), Adobe® Photoshop® Elements 2.0 (Windows/Mac), ArcSoft®PhotoStudio® 2000 (Windows/Mac), ScanSoft® OmniPage® SE OCR (Windows/Mac), NewSoft® Presto! PageManager® (Windows only)
- Power Source; 120V AC, 60Hz
- Max. Power Consumption; 19.5W (6W standby)
- Operating Temperature:; 50° – 95° F
- Operating Humidity: 20% – 80% RH
- Warranty; Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. Specifications subject to change without notice. * USB 2.0 Hi-Speed is not supported by Windows 98. ** FireWire compatible with Mac OS only. See Driver System Requirements for details. System requirements vary by application. Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.canontechsupport.com for details.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- A computer system with CD/DVD drive
- A USB cord to attach the computer with Canon CanoScan 9900F printer
- Canon CanoScan 9900F installment CD that includes the package
- Guidelines in setting up Canon CanoScan 9900F Printer with a CD:
- A Canon CanoScan 9900F printer configuration file, downloadable via web link listed below.
- A USB wire to link your computer system with Canon CanoScan 9900F printer.
- Guidelines in installing Canon CanoScan 9900F Printer with a setup file:.
- Canon CanoScan 9900F printer arrangement data, downloadable by means of supplied links.
- A USB cord to connect with the computer.
- Guidelines in manually mounting a Canon CanoScan 9900F Printer with configuration data:.
Canon CanoScan 9900F printer uninstallation:
- Click on the Windows button. Click on “Control Panel”.
- Look for Canon CanoScan 9900F printer chauffeur, choose “Uninstall a Program”.
- Wait up until Canon CanoScan 9900F printer driver uninstallation is successful. Click “Finish” switch.
|CanoScan 9950F – Quick Start Guide|
|ScanGear CS Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6|
|ScanGear CS Windows 7/Vista/Xp (64-bit)|
|ScanGear CS Windows 7/Vista/Xp/2000 (32-bit)|
|Deldrv Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5|
|CanoScan Toolbox for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5|
|CanoScan Toolbox Windows 7/Vista/Xp/Me/2000 (32 x64-bit)|
|Deldrv Windows XP/Me/2000 (32-bit)|
|Deldrv Windows XP (64-bit)|