The original Canon CanoScan 9000F was a semi-profession flatbed scanner with a versatile transparency adapter, which can take care of slides, negatives and tool style movie. The Mark II version shows up literally really similar, with just the Mark II classification on the badge giving the video game away.
Just like the majority of flatbed scanners, configuration is simple. Merely mount the software, set the scanner in position, unlock the scan head, as well as plug in the power cord as well as supplied USB cable television. I mounted the 9000F on a system running Windows View, but inning accordance with Canon, the scanner additionally includes a complete set of drivers and software for Windows 7, XP, and also 2000, along with for Mac OS X 10.4.11 with 10.6.
Canon CanoScan 9000F, After you end up checking a file, you can use the consisted of Optical Character Recognition (optical character recognition) software to transform the picture into editable message. The included software additionally offers the capability to conserve scans as PDF apply for very easy file archiving and also sharing. Have a particular kind of scan you do often? You could program the scanner’s 1-touch EZ Buttons to automate particular scans for a smoother workflow.
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Charged-Coupled Device (CCD) 12-line color
- Light Source; White LED
- Features; 7 EZ Buttons, 9600 dpi CCD Sensor, Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Built-In Power Supply, FARE Level 3, Film Scanning (35mm film/120 format film), Gutter Shadow Correction, High-speed Scanning, Light Guide, OCR Text Data Conversion, PDF Password, Sensor Carriage, Super Toric Lens, White LED, Zero Warm-up Time2
- Scanner Buttons; Auto Scan, Copy, E-mail, PDF x 4
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:3 9600 x 9600 dpi (film)1 / 4800 x 4800 (all other media)Interpolated:Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanning Mode; Color: 48-bit internal/48 or 24-bit external
- Grayscale: 48-bit internal/16-bit (film scanning only)/8-bit external
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
- Interface; Hi-Speed USB
- Dimensions (W x D x H); 10.7 (W) x 18.9 (D) x 4.4 (H)
- Weight; 10.1 lbs
- OS Compatibility; 4 Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to 10.6.x
- Power Requirements; AC 100-240V, 50/60 Hz
- Software; Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM,Adobe®Photoshop® Elements5,ArcSoft® PhotoStudio®,MP Navigator EX
- Max. Power Consumption; 15W (0.9W Standby)
- Operating Temperature: Operating temperature: 50° – 95° F
- Operating Humidity: Operating humidity: 10% – 90% RH (20% – 80% RH for film scanning)
- Warranty; 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-year toll-free technical phone support.6
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- A computer system with CD/DVD drive
- A USB cord to attach the computer with Canon CanoScan 9000F printer
- Canon CanoScan 9000F installment CD that includes the package
- Guidelines in setting up Canon CanoScan 9000F Printer with a CD:
- A Canon CanoScan 9000F printer configuration file, downloadable via web link listed below.
- A USB wire to link your computer system with Canon CanoScan 9000F printer.
- Guidelines in installing Canon CanoScan 9000F Printer with a setup file:.
- Canon CanoScan 9000F printer arrangement data, downloadable by means of supplied links.
- A USB cord to connect with the computer.
- Guidelines in manually mounting a Canon CanoScan 9000F Printer with configuration data:.
Canon CanoScan 9000F printer uninstallation:
- Click on the Windows button. Click on “Control Panel”.
- Look for Canon CanoScan 9000F printer chauffeur, choose “Uninstall a Program”.
- Wait up until Canon CanoScan 9000F printer driver uninstallation is successful. Click “Finish” switch.
|CanoScan 9000F Scanner Driver (OS X 10.4)|
|CanoScan 9000F Scanner Driver (Windows XP x64)|
|CanoScan 9000F Scanner Driver
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/
|CanoScan 9900F Scanner Driver (Windows Vista32/XP/2000)|
|CanoScan 9900F Scanner Driver ScanGear CS for Mac OS 9|
|CanoScan 9900F Scanner Driver (Windows Me/98)|
|CanoScan 9900F Scanner Driver ScanGear CS
(Mac OS X 10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4)
|CanoScan 9900F Scanner Driver (Windows 98/Me)|
|CanoScan 9900F Scanner Driver (Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|CanoScan 9900F Scanner Driver (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)|
|CanoScan 9000F Scanner Driver macOS v10.12/OS X v10.11/
OS X v10.10/OS X v10.9/Mac OS X v10.8/Mac OS X v10.7/Mac
OS X v10.6/Mac OS X v10.5
|CanoScan 9000F MarkII Scanner Driver (Mac) macOS v10.12/
OS X v10.11/OS X v10.10/OS X v10.9/Mac OS X v10.8/Mac
OS X v10.7/Mac OS X v10.6/Mac OS X v10.5