Canon CanoScan 8800F, Smooth and quickly, this powerful scanner will thrill you the first time you push power. With high-luminance white LED lamps? it’s ready to scan right away, with no warm-up time needed. You’ll rapidly produce stunning outcomes, with max. shade dpi resolution of 4800 x 9600. Seven easy buttons automate the scanning process, so it’s simple to scan, copy and also create e-mails and multi-page PDFs. Built-in PRICE? 3.0 retouching technology helps to boost your final images. As well as to conserve time, you can batch-scan up to twelve 35mm structures or up to four slides? either positives or negatives.
Canon CanoScan 8800F, I evaluated the scanner making use of Windows XP, however Canon states it also supplies drivers and also a full set of programs for Windows View and Mac OS 10.2.8 with 10.4.x. The scanner ships with Photoshop Components 5.0 for Vista as well as variation 4.0 for the Mac; version 4.0 for XP is offered on the Canon Internet site. As with a lot of scanners, the installment program likewise sets up Twain and WIA drivers, which let you scan from virtually any Windows program with a scan command.
- Scanner Type; Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element; Charge-Coupled Device (CCD)
- Light Source; White LED1
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:4800 x 9600 dpi2Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanning Mode; Color: 48-bit internal / 48-bit external (selectable in driver), Grayscale: 48-bit internal / 8-bit external/16-bit internal (for film scanning only)
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
- Max. Film Size; 35mm x 12 Frames (Negative/Positive), 35mm x 4 Frames (Negative / Positive Mounted Slides), 22cm x 6 Film Strip (120 Roll Film)
- Interface; USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Dimensions (W x D x H); 10.7 (W) x 18.9 (D) x 4.0 (H)
- Weight; 9.2 lbs.
- OS Compatibility; Windows Vista®, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS® X v.10.2.8 – 10.5.x5
- Software; CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Adobe® Photoshop® Elements, ArcSoft® PhotoStudio®, MP Navigator EX, NewSoft® Presto! PageManager® (Windows only), ScanSoft® OmniPage ® SE
- Power Source; AC Adapter 120V, 60Hz
- Max. Power Consumption; 18W (1.5W standby)
- Operating Temperature: 50° – 95° F
- Operating Humidity: 10% – 90% RH
- Warranty; Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program.6
- 7 EZ Buttons, Auto-Image Fix, FARE Level 3, Film Scanning, One-Pass Multi-Scan, Zero Warm-up Time (White LED)
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- A computer system with CD/DVD drive
- A USB cord to attach the computer with Canon CanoScan 8800F printer
- Canon CanoScan 8800F installment CD that includes the package
- Guidelines in setting up Canon CanoScan 8800F Printer with a CD:
- A Canon CanoScan 8800F printer configuration file, downloadable via web link listed below.
- A USB wire to link your computer system with Canon CanoScan 8800F printer.
- Guidelines in installing Canon CanoScan 8800F Printer with a setup file:.
- Canon CanoScan 8800F printer arrangement data, downloadable by means of supplied links.
- A USB cord to connect with the computer.
- Guidelines in manually mounting a Canon CanoScan 8800F Printer with configuration data:.
Canon CanoScan 8800F printer uninstallation:
- Click on the Windows button. Click on “Control Panel”.
- Look for Canon CanoScan 8800F printer chauffeur, choose “Uninstall a Program”.
- Wait up until Canon CanoScan 8800F printer driver uninstallation is successful. Click “Finish” switch.
|8800F Scanner Driver Ver. 13.0.5 (Windows 32-bit)|
|8800F Scanner Driver Ver. 13.0.5 (Windows 64-bit)|
|8800F Scanner Driver Ver. 13.9.2a (OS X)|
|8800F Driver Download for Mac OS X|
|8800F Driver Download for Linux|
|For Windows XP Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows 8.1|