Canon CanoScan 8600F, This powerful scanner supplies amazing results, with shade dpi resolution of 4800 x 9600 (max.). Plus, built-in FARE Degree 3 retouching technology aids remedy for dust as well as scrapes on your originals, revives faded photos or even lightens up faces as well as lowers graininess. Seven easy buttons automate the scanning process, so it?s simple to scan, copy and develop emails and multi-page PDFs. To conserve time, you can batch-scan as much as 12 unfavorable frames or 4 slides, either 35mm or tool style.
The 8600F’s performance is well within the regular range for a flatbed scanner for prints and also a little slower compared to common for slides. With 4-by-6 pictures at 300 to 600 ppi, it took in between 8 and also 19 secs for prescans as well as 11 to 27 seconds for scanning. (Scan as well as prescan times could vary relying on whether the scan element has to warm up or the scanner needs to adjust before a given scan. Checking at greater resolution normally takes longer also.) Checking slides took around 50 seconds for a prescan and also concerning 2 minutes 30 secs for scanning at 2,400 ppi.
Canon CanoScan 8600F, There are seven helpful task switches on top of this silver and also black flatbed scanner; these automate a number of jobs, such as scanning a file right into PDF format, importing pictures or slides into the picture editor of your deciding on, or scanning a record straight to a printer (basically a copying feature). By default, the scan Photo/Slides switch will bring the checked photo into the included ArcSoft PhotoStudio software, but you could change the settings in the CanoScan Tool kit software to utilize Photoshop or a few other image-editing program. The good news is, unlike in years past– when full Mac compatibility was never ever particular– all switches on the scanner worked with our Mac Pro.
- Scanner Type; Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element; Charge-Coupled Device (CCD)
- Light Source; White LED1
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:4800 x 9600 dpi2Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanning Mode; Color: 48-bit internal / 48-bit external (selectable in driver), Grayscale: 48-bit internal / 8-bit external/16-bit internal (for film scanning only)
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
- Max. Film Size; 35mm x 12 Frames (Negative/Positive), 35mm x 4 Frames (Negative / Positive Mounted Slides), 22cm x 6 Film Strip (120 Roll Film)
- Interface; USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Dimensions (W x D x H); 10.7 (W) x 18.9 (D) x 4.0 (H)
- Weight; 9.2 lbs.
- OS Compatibility; Windows Vista®, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS® X v.10.2.8 – 10.5.x5
- Software; CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Adobe® Photoshop® Elements, ArcSoft® PhotoStudio®, MP Navigator EX, NewSoft® Presto! PageManager® (Windows only), ScanSoft® OmniPage ® SE
- Power Source; AC Adapter 120V, 60Hz
- Max. Power Consumption; 18W (1.5W standby)
- Operating Temperature: 50° – 95° F
- Operating Humidity: 10% – 90% RH
- Warranty; Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program.6
- 7 EZ Buttons, Auto-Image Fix, FARE Level 3, Film Scanning, One-Pass Multi-Scan, Zero Warm-up Time (White LED)
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- A computer system with CD/DVD drive
- A USB cord to attach the computer with Canon CanoScan 8600F printer
- Canon CanoScan 8600F installment CD that includes the package
- Guidelines in setting up Canon CanoScan 8600F Printer with a CD:
- A Canon CanoScan 8600F printer configuration file, downloadable via web link listed below.
- A USB wire to link your computer system with Canon CanoScan 8600F printer.
- Guidelines in installing Canon CanoScan 8600F Printer with a setup file:.
- Canon CanoScan 8600F printer arrangement data, downloadable by means of supplied links.
- A USB cord to connect with the computer.
- Guidelines in manually mounting a Canon CanoScan 8600F Printer with configuration data:.
Canon CanoScan 8600F printer uninstallation:
- Click on the Windows button. Click on “Control Panel”.
- Look for Canon CanoScan 8600F printer chauffeur, choose “Uninstall a Program”.
- Wait up until Canon CanoScan 8600F printer driver uninstallation is successful. Click “Finish” switch.
|8800F Scanner Driver Ver. 13.0.5 (Windows 32-bit)|
|8800F Scanner Driver Ver. 13.0.5 (Windows 64-bit)|
|8800F Scanner Driver Ver. 13.9.2a (OS X)|
|8800F Driver Download for Mac OS X|
|8800F Driver Download for Linux|
|For Windows XP Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows 8.1|