Canon’s CanoScan 8000F flatbed scanner has been intended squarely at the innovative house individual who takes their imaging seriously. Like the various other flatbed scanners we have actually formerly examined (see opposite for our connected articles), the CanoScan 8000F features an openness light in the file lid and also comes furnished with a movie adapter unit that enables you to scan up to 12 frames of 35mm strip film or 4 mounted 35mm slides in one pass. Disappointingly there’s no alternative to scan medium style movie, however when you consider the sub-₤ 130 cost (at the time of composing) after that it’s challenging to whine.
The 8000F has a maximum optical resolution of 2400x4800dpi as well as utilizes a HyperCCD sensor to provide enhanced scanning precision. It has a 48bit internal as well as exterior colour deepness as well as has an integrated FAU (movie adapter unit). These high-quality settings demand plenty of processing power as well as a quick link so Canon has actually included the faster USB 2.0 criterion.
Canon CanoScan 8000F, Transparency scanning is a satisfaction, thanks to Canon’s FARE (Film Automatic Retouching and Improvement) Degree 1 technology, which utilizes an infrared system to determine and eliminate dirt as well as scratches from the film surface. FARE truly does function brilliantly. Our only appointment is that certain high-contrast images can create ‘loud’ posterised results in the colour shifts.
- Scanner Type; Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element; Charge-Coupled Device (CCD)
- Light Source; Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamp
- Scanning Mode; 48-bit internal/external, Grayscale – 16-bit internal/external, Black & White, Text Enhanced
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7; Film – 35mm x 12 frames, (negatives), 35mm x 4 frames (mounted slides)
- Interface; USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Dimensions (W x D x H); 11.2 x 19.5 x 4.2
- Weight; 8.8 lbs.
- OS Compatibility; Windows® 98/2000/Me/XP, Mac® OS 9.0 – 9.x, Mac OS X v10.1 or later (classic mode), Mac OS X v10.1.3 (native mode)
- Software; CanoScan Setup CD-ROM****** Including: ScanGear® CS (Windows/Mac), CanoScan Toolbox (Windows/Mac), ArcSoft® PhotoStudio® (Windows/Mac), ArcSoft PhotoBase™ (Windows/Mac), ScanSoft® OmniPage® SE OCR™ (Windows/Mac OS 9.1 to 9.x, Mac OS X (classic mode)), NewSoft® Presto! PageManager® (Windows only) and NewSoft Presto! BizCard® (30-day trial version, Windows only); Adobe® Photoshop® Elements
- Power Source; 120V AC, 60 Hz
- Max. Power Consumption; 15 W (10.6 W standby)
- Operating Temperature:; 50° – 95°
- Operating Humidity:; 20% – 80% RH
- Warranty; 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program (subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.canontechsupport.com for full details.), Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.* Based on Canon Inc. testing, using Pentium 4, 1.7 GHz, 256MB RAM, using Adaptec DUO CONNECT. Scanning an approx. 8.5 x 11 image at 600 dpi. Results may vary. ** Available only when using 2400 dpi or less.*** Windows users only. **** Systems with Pentium® III or higher, Celeron® (566MHz or higher), AMD: Athlon™, Athlon MP, Athlon XP or Duron are recommended for optimal performance.***** ScanGear CS driver (Plug-in compatible) and CanoScan Toolbox, quick scanning utility are available in Mac OS X native mode.****** System requirements vary by application.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- A computer system with CD/DVD drive
- A USB cord to attach the computer with Canon CanoScan 8000F printer
- Canon CanoScan 8000F installment CD that includes the package
- Guidelines in setting up Canon CanoScan 8000F Printer with a CD:
- A Canon CanoScan 8000F printer configuration file, downloadable via web link listed below.
- A USB wire to link your computer system with Canon CanoScan 8000F printer.
- Guidelines in installing Canon CanoScan 8000F Printer with a setup file:.
- Canon CanoScan 8000F printer arrangement data, downloadable by means of supplied links.
- A USB cord to connect with the computer.
- Guidelines in manually mounting a Canon CanoScan 8000F Printer with configuration data:.
Canon CanoScan 8000F printer uninstallation:
- Click on the Windows button. Click on “Control Panel”.
- Look for Canon CanoScan 8000F printer chauffeur, choose “Uninstall a Program”.
- Wait up until Canon CanoScan 8000F printer driver uninstallation is successful. Click “Finish” switch.
|CanoScan 8000F Scanner Driver ScanGear CS for Mac OS 9|
|CanoScan 8000F Scanner Driver (Mac OS X 10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4)|
|CanoScan 8000F Scanner Driver (Windows 7/Vista32/XP/2000)|
|CanoScan 8000F Scanner Driver (Windows Me/98)|
|CanoScan 8400F Scanner Driver (Windows 98/Me)|
|CanoScan 8400F Scanner Driver (Windows 7 x64/Vista64/XP x64)|
|CanoScan 8400F Scanner Driver (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)|
|CanoScan 8400F Scanner Driver (Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|CanoScan 8600F Scanner Driver
(Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)
|CanoScan 8600F Scanner Driver (Windows 7 x64/Vista64/XP x64)|
|CanoScan 8600F Scanner Driver (Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/Me/98)|
|CanoScan 8800F Scanner Driver (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4)|
|CanoScan 8800F Scanner Driver
(OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
|CanoScan 8800F Scanner Driver
(Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)