Canon CanoScan 5200F, If you are trying to find the quick scanner for scanning much of your photos, after that CanoScan 5200F is the one that you require. That is because this scanner is something that will help you finish scanning all those photos in a short time. You will certainly not have to fret about scanning 10s or even thousands of images when you are using this scanner.
Canon CanoScan 5200F is utilizing the sophisticated Canon modern technologies with the efficiency that made the film and also your more excellent paper scanners, consisting of 6 adapters as well as innovative PRICE degree 2 technology. Canon CanoScan 5200F has a built-in 35 mm Movie Adapter Unit (Fau) so you could capture high-quality pictures straight from 35 mm slides and also downsides, up to 6 frames in a single procedure. To execute a multiple-scan pictures you could include pictures to albums or files, to ensure that you can scan several images from the film or the original photo in the same procedure.
Canon CanoScan 5200F, From normal watching ranges it confirms difficult to differentiate the scans made by the 5200F from any one of the others. Colour and also contrast was initially price. The descreening on our colour publication web page examination worked well, though the total result was no far better than the LIDE 60’s. Like the LIDE 60, the 5200F created solid disturbance patterns in photos in our 150dpi ‘unscreened’ test. The 6×4-inch photo test produced an outstanding scan.
- Scanner Type; Flatbed Color Image Scanner
- Scanning Element; Charge-Coupled Device (CCD)
- Light Source; White LED (reflectives), CCFL Lamp (film)
- Features; White LED, Zero warm-up time, Automatic Document Recognition, 7 EZ Buttons, Auto Dust & Scratch Reduction, Backlit Film Scan, Fading/Grain/Backlight Correction, Auto Scan Mode, Convenient Filing Function (PDF Function), PDF Password, Gutter Shadow Correction, High-Speed Scanning
- Scanner Buttons; PDF x 4, Copy, Scan, E-mail
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:4800 x 9600, dpi2Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanning Mode; Color: 48-bit internal / 48 or 24-bit external; Grayscale: 16-bit internal / 8-bit external
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
- Interface; USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Dimensions (W x D x H); 10.7 (W) x 19.4 (D) x 3.8 (H)
- Weight; 9.5 lbs.
- OS Compatibility; Windows Vista®, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS® X v.10.3.9- 10.5.x5
- Software; Setup Software and User’s Guide CD-ROM, MP Navigator EX,Solution Menu, ArcSoft® PhotoStudio®
- Power Source; AC Adapter
- Max. Power Consumption; 19W (3.2W standby)
- Operating Temperature: 50° – 95° F
- Operating Humidity: 10% – 90% RH
- Warranty; Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program.6
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- A computer system with CD/DVD drive
- A USB cord to attach the computer with Canon CanoScan 5200F printer
- Canon CanoScan 5200F installment CD that includes the package
- Guidelines in setting up Canon CanoScan 5200F Printer with a CD:
- A Canon CanoScan 5200F printer configuration file, downloadable via web link listed below.
- A USB wire to link your computer system with Canon CanoScan 5200F printer.
- Guidelines in installing Canon CanoScan 5200F Printer with a setup file:.
- Canon CanoScan 5200F printer arrangement data, downloadable by means of supplied links.
- A USB cord to connect with the computer.
- Guidelines in manually mounting a Canon CanoScan 5200F Printer with configuration data:.
Canon CanoScan 5200F printer uninstallation:
- Click on the Windows button. Click on “Control Panel”.
- Look for Canon CanoScan 5200F printer chauffeur, choose “Uninstall a Program”.
- Wait up until Canon CanoScan 5200F printer driver uninstallation is successful. Click “Finish” switch.
|CanoScan 5600F Scanner Driver (Windows XP x64)|
|CanoScan 5600F Scanner Driver [Windows 10/8.1/8/Vista [x64]|
|CanoScan 5600F Scanner Driver (Windows 2000)|
|5600F Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|CanoScan 5600F Scanner Driver (Mac OS X 10.12/10.11)|
|5600F Scanner Driver (OS X 10.3/10.4)|
|CanoScan 5600F Quick Start Guide|
|CanoScan 5600F User Manual (Windows)|
|CanoScan 5600F User Manual (Mac)|
|MP Navigator EX
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/
|MP Navigator EX Ver. 2.04 (Windows XP x64)|
(Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program
(Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/
|MP Navigator EX 2.0 Opener (OS X 10.6)|