Prepared to produce high-resolution scans of images, records, even 35mm movie and slides? It’s easy. Seven switches automate the whole scanning procedure, so it’s easy to scan, copy as well as develop e-mails and also multi-page PDFs. This clever scanner delivers a stunning colour dpi resolution of 4800 x 9600 (max.) and also built-in retouching technology could better boost your final images. Plus, the Advanced Z-Lid development top lifts approximately 1-inch up and down and also lets you generate clear, full scans also of thick originals such as note pads.
Canon CanoScan 4400F, If you are curious, you could be astonished that this scanner has the ability to provide you the optimum resolution of 9600 dpi. That number from this CanoScan 4400F is thought about as something very great. That is due to the fact that the majority of scanners nowadays could just get to the maximum variety of 2400 dpi. Although there are some scanners that give you the maximum scanning resolution of 4800 dpi, there are few scanners that could give you the maximum of 9600 dpi, yet this one does.
- Scanner Type; Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element; Charge-Coupled Device (CCD)
- Light Source; Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamp
- Scanning Mode; Color: 48-bit internal/48-bit external (selectable in driver), Grayscale: 16-bit internal/8-bit external, Black & White, Text enhanced
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7 maximum
- Max. Film Size; 35mm x 6 frames (negatives), 35mm x 4 frames (mounted slides).
- Interface; USB 2.0 Hi-Speed1 (cable included)
- Dimensions (W x D x H); 10.2(W) x 18.7(D) x 3.3(H)
- Weight; 6.2 lbs
- Software; ScanGear® CS 11.1 (Windows/Mac), CanoScan Toolbox CS 4.9 (Windows/Mac), e-registration (Windows/Mac), ArcSoft® PhotoStudio® (Windows/Mac), NewSoft® Presto! PageManager® (Windows), ScanSoft® OmniPage® SE OCR4(Windows/Mac)
- Power Source; AC Adapter 120V, 60Hz
- Max. Power Consumption; 17W (4W standby)
- Operating Temperature: 50° – 95° F
- Operating Humidity: 10% – 90% RH
- Warranty; Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program.6
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- A computer system with CD/DVD drive
- A USB cord to attach the computer with Canon CanoScan 4400F printer
- Canon CanoScan 4400F installment CD that includes the package
- Guidelines in setting up Canon CanoScan 4400F Printer with a CD:
- A Canon CanoScan 4400F printer configuration file, downloadable via web link listed below.
- A USB wire to link your computer system with Canon CanoScan 4400F printer.
- Guidelines in installing Canon CanoScan 4400F Printer with a setup file:.
- Canon CanoScan 4400F printer arrangement data, downloadable by means of supplied links.
- A USB cord to connect with the computer.
- Guidelines in manually mounting a Canon CanoScan 4400F Printer with configuration data:.
Canon CanoScan 4400F printer uninstallation:
- Click on the Windows button. Click on “Control Panel”.
- Look for Canon CanoScan 4400F printer chauffeur, choose “Uninstall a Program”.
- Wait up until Canon CanoScan 4400F printer driver uninstallation is successful. Click “Finish” switch.
|CanoScan 4400F Scanner Driver
(Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64/XP x64)
|CanoScan 4400F Scanner Driver
|CanoScan 4400F Scanner Driver (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4)|
|CanoScan 4400F Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|CanoScan 4400F User Manual (Mac)|
|CanoScan 4400F User Manual (Windows)|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program
[Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000/Me/98 [32-bit]
(Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/
|CanoScan Toolbox (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|CanoScan Toolbox 5.0 Opener (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|