The CanoScan 300 is just among the tiniest, lightest A4 flatbed color scanners worldwide, and also includes every little thing you should start valuing its lots of uses instantaneously. These include desktop publishing, web publishing, presentations, and also research study. You might furthermore save files for faxing with the suitable software application.?? The CanoScan 300 attributes high optical resolution, premium improved resolution, amazing color interpretation and also a distinctive light. Each help establish a better-scanned picture.
Type becomes a lot easier to have a look at, lines are much better defined, color has, much more, depth, as well as pictures are much more all-natural in appearance. ?? Since Canon is a worldwide leader in optics, duplicating, faxing, scanning in addition to printing, it understands the importance of light to color imaging. The CanoScan 300 makes use of an one-of-a-kind, enduring Xenon light that a lot more very carefully resembles all-natural light for better consistency. Making use of one-pass scanning, Canon removes multi-pass placement issues, along with increase scanning rate.
Canon CanoScan 300, This scanner features an Advanced Z-lid Expansion Leading and also 4 EZ Buttons, which permit fast operation in a selection of modes. Bundled software can, on the Windows version, proper checked pictures for dirt and scratches and various other problems. Furthermore, the Send to Cloud function enables fast uploads to shadow storage services like Microsoft OneDrive as well as Dropbox while connected to a computer.
- Maximum dpi Resolution; 19,200 dpi
- Optical Resolution; 2400 dpi
- Duplex Speed; None
- Simplex Speed; 6 ppm (Color)
- Maximum Document Width; 8.5″ / 21.6 cm
- Maximum Document Length; 11.7″ / 29.7 cm
- Color Depth; 48-Bit (Internal), 48-Bit (External), 24-Bit (External)
- Grayscale Bit-Depth; 16-Bit (Internal)
- 8-Bit (External)
- Scan Modes; Color, Grayscale
- Document Feeding; Flatbed
- Connectivity; USB 2.0 Light Source; LED
- Image Sensor; 1 x Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Control Panel; 4 Buttons
- Automatic Image Corrections; Yes
- Environmental Compliance; ENERGY STAR
- Operating Humidity; 10 to 90%
- Operating Temperature; 41 to 95°F / 5 to 35°C
- Maximum Power Consumption; 4.5 W
- Power Source; USB
- Battery Type; None
- Dimensions; 14.5 x 9.9 x 1.7″ / 368.3 x 251.5 x 43.2 mm
- Weight; 3.6 lb / 1.63 kg
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- A computer system with CD/DVD drive
- A USB cord to attach the computer with Canon CanoScan 300 printer
- Canon CanoScan 300 installment CD that includes the package
- Guidelines in setting up Canon CanoScan 300 Printer with a CD:
- A Canon CanoScan 300 printer configuration file, downloadable via web link listed below.
- A USB wire to link your computer system with Canon CanoScan 300 printer.
- Guidelines in installing Canon CanoScan 300 Printer with a setup file:.
- Canon CanoScan 300 printer arrangement data, downloadable by means of supplied links.
- A USB cord to connect with the computer.
- Guidelines in manually mounting a Canon CanoScan 300 Printer with configuration data:.
Canon CanoScan 300 printer uninstallation:
- Click on the Windows button. Click on “Control Panel”.
- Look for Canon CanoScan 300 printer chauffeur, choose “Uninstall a Program”.
- Wait up until Canon CanoScan 300 printer driver uninstallation is successful. Click “Finish” switch.
|ScanGear Twain WDM/STI Driver (installs via ‘Scanners &|
Cameras’ Control Panel wizard)