Canon i-SENSYS LBP710Cx Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Do printing fast and very flexible. With full color variant printing up to 33ppm, the LBP710Cx laser printer is ideal for you and is perfect for a busy work environment that demands the most powerful and versatile printer in its class. The ability to add document tapes to large document tapes and this makes it perfect for the modern working angles that are currently connected at work.
LBP710Cx supports Android and Apple publishing options, ensuring you are ready to print from pills and smartphones. For functionality, the Cannon PRINTING application lets you get more from your own printer that has been developed by Canon. Because Google Cloud printers are ready to print for smooth integration, Google customers can be more profitable.
the LBP710Cx supports Android and Apple publishing options, ensuring you are ready to print from pills and smartphones. For functionality, the Cannon PRINTING application lets you get more from your own printer that has been developed by Canon. Because Google Cloud printers are ready to print for smooth integration, Google customers can be more profitable.
- Dimensions WxDxH; 458 x 464 x 388mm
- Weight; 28.8 kg
- First Page; Colour: approx. 6.0 seconds, Mono; approx. 5.1 seconds
- Speed; Up to 33 ppm colour and mono (A4)
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume; 2,000 – 6,000 pages per month
- Maximum Duty Cycle; Up to 80,000 pages per month
- Duplex; Automatic
- Interface; USB 2.0 High-Speed, 10BASE-T/100 BASE-TX/1000BASE-T
- Memory; 1GB
- Processor Speed; 528MHz + 264 MHz
- Network; Windows® environments: Windows® 10 / Windows® 8.1 / Windows® 8 / Windows® 7 / Server® 2012R2 / Server® 2012 / Server® 2008R2 / Server® 2008 / Server® 2003 / Vista | Mac OS environments: Mac 10.6.8 & up | Other environments: Linux / Citrix
- Printer Language; UFRII (Ultra Fast Rendering), PCL5e, PCL6, Adobe® PostScript™
- Resolution; Up to 600 x 600dpi – Print quality up to 9600 x 600 dpi
- Advanced printing features; Secure Print, Print from USB memory key (JPEG/TIFF/PDF), Google Cloud Print Ready, iOS: AirPrint, Canon PRINT Business app, Android; Mopria certified, Canon Print Service Plug-in, Canon PRINT Business app, Optional barcode printing
- Input Capacity; Standard: 550 sheet paper drawer & 100 sheet multi-purpose tray | Maximum: 1,200 sheets with additional paper drawer options
- Size; Cassette (Standard): A4, B5, A5, A5 (Landscape), LTR, EXE, STMT, K16, Custom size – width: 101.6 to 215.9 mm, length: 148 to 297 mm
- Multi-purpose tray: A4, B5, A5, A5 (Landscape), A6, LGL, LTR, EXE, FLS, K16, STMT, Index card (3″x5″), Custom size – width: 76.2 to 215.9 mm, length: 127 to 355.6mm
- Cassette (Optional): A4, B5, A5, A5 (Landscape), LGL, LTR, EXE, STMT, FLS, K16, Custom size – width: 101.6 to 215.9 mm, length: 148 to 355.6 mm
- Weight; 60 to 216 gsm
- Sorting; Electronic sorting
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon i-SENSYS LBP710Cx is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your i-SENSYS LBP710Cx.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i-SENSYS LBP710Cx wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V1.40
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64/2008/
2008 x64/2012 R2 x64/2016 x64)
|Generic Plus PS3 Printer Driver V1.10 (Windows 10/
10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64/2008/2008 x64/2012 R2
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver V30.30 (Windows 10/10
x64/8.1/8.1 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista x64/2008/2008 x64/
2012 R2 x64/2016 x64)
|PS Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.13.0 [Mac
OS : 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.
15.0 [Mac OS : 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]
|PPD files V4.26 for Mac OS :10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V3.50|
|LBP712Cx/LBP710Cx Getting Started|
|[Windows] PS3 Printer Driver Installation Guide (V30.00)|
|[Windows] UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver Installation Guide|
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP710Cx UFRII LT Printer Driver For Linux
[32-bit & 64-bit]
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP710Cx CQue DEB Driver For Linux [64-bit]|
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP710Cx SQue Driver (Text Mode) For Unix|
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP710Cx Object Generator For OS/400|
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP710Cx PPD files for Mac OS: 10.3/10.4/10.
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP710Cx Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver For
[Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/Xp/2000/Server 2008/Server 2012]